2015 ORUef Award of Excellence "School of Year" Recipient!
CHECK OUT OUR SCHOOL NOW... https://vimeo.com/57680069
1. The registration fee for enrollment at Faith Academy (FA) is non-refundable and nontransferable.
2. All appropriate fees must be paid prior to enrollment.
3. FA holds a Re-enrollment Period from January 5th-29th for current students. Open enrollment begins February 1st for prospective students.
4. FA has a Selective Admissions Policy. All of the applications will be assessed, and remaining classroom seats will be allotted at the FA administration's discretion.
The registration process begins when all fees, signed paperwork, report cards, transcripts, and testing results are received in the School office. The Principal will review the entire file to assess how well FA may be able to meet the applicant's needs. Students in the sixth through 12th grade and their parents are required to interview with the Administrator before admission is gained.
Tuition Assistance Program
OVER $100,000 WAS AWARDED IN NEED-BASED ASSISTANCE IN 2014-2015!
Faith Academy is committed to providing as many families as possible with the benefits of a Christ-centered education. FA provides qualifying families with financial assistance to align the tuition expense paid by the family with the family's financial capability. Tuition assistance is available for K3-12th grade.
1. In order to qualify for tuition assistance, a family must first apply for admission or re-enrollment, pay all associated fees, and submit the completed Tuition Assistance Form with all supporting documentation by May 1.
2. Eligibility for tuition assistance shall be based upon genuinely demonstrated financial need.
3. Re-enrolling families must have all outstanding balances paid in full prior to applying for tuition assistance.
4. Tuition assistance awards are given on a year-by-year basis. Families must re-apply for tuition assistance each year.
5. Students must maintain an overall average of 80 for each academic quarter. Failure to maintain a 80 average may result in loss of tuition assistance.
6. Tuition assistance may be revoked if a student fails to meet the behavioral and attendance requirements of FA.
7. If a student withdraws or is expelled from the school, all unused portions of the tuition assistance award will be retained by FA.